Please read the following description to ensure these masks are right for you!
THESE MASKS ARE NOW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!
These are NOT medical grade face masks nor are they guaranteed to protect from viruses. Health officials are now recommending wearing masks when social distancing is not possible.
- The design of these masks is to stop you from touching your hands to your face while out and about and to stop the spread of germs.
- These masks are made from 3 layers of breathable cotton fabric.
- This is a standard sized junior mask - if you think you will need a longer elastic than is provided, please leave a note at checkout and I will accomodate. My 3 year old and 6 year old are both wearing this size mask.
- Elastic loops are loosely tied on each side - please either tighten or loosen to fit the mask snugly to your face. Once you have the right size, simply trim the excess elastic. Please bear in mind that the elastic will give with wear also.
Print/colour/pattern design will be chosen at random for you - if you have a preference of colour etc, please leave a note at the checkout and I will do my best to make this happen - please let me know if you're after female/male prints or neutral coloured or brights or plain.
- The pictures provided show a range of fabrics that I will be using, however I will also use beautiful fabrics that are not shown as stock is needed.
- The backing fabric will be chosen at random by me from my wide range of cotton fabrics.
- These masks are completely handmade in my little studio in Sydney.
Wearing a face covering helps keep you and others safe. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spread from close contact with a person with the virus. Face coverings are helpful to stop droplets spreading when someone speaks, laughs, coughs, or sneezes, including someone who has coronavirus (COVID-19) and is contagious, but feels well.
- Pull the elastic straps out so the mask is fully open, place the elastic carefully over the ears and adjust the mask to ensure your mouth and nose are covered.
- If this mask is for a child, please assure you totally aware of your child when they are wearing it. It is not recommended to ever leave a child alone while wearing a mask.
- Wash your mask before first use and after every use.
- Ensure you are washing your masks at a temperature of at least 60 degrees.
- Line dry and ensure your mask is completely dry before wearing again.
- It is recommended that you place your worn masks in a bag (ziplock or reusable wet bag) if you need to change it before you get home.