3 Layer Face Mask - Junior
Please read the following description to ensure these masks are right for you!
THESE MASKS ARE NOW IN STOCK & WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS!
- These are NOT medical grade face masks nor are they guaranteed to protect from viruses. Health officials are now recommending wearing masks when social distancing is not possible.
- The design of these masks is to stop you from touching your hands to your face while out and about and to stop the spread of germs.
- These masks are made from 3 layers of breathable cotton fabric.
- This is a standard sized junior mask. My 3 year old and 6 year old are both wearing this size mask.
- Soft elastic with an adjustable bead are fixed to each side of the mask to make it easy for you to fit the mask perfectly for you!
- Please choose your print from the drop down menu. If the print you want is out of stock, send me a message or email and I will try to help out!
- If you want a different colour or print than what is on offer, please send me a message and I will do my best to accomodate!
- The pictures provided show a range of fabrics that I will be using, however I will also use beautiful fabrics that are not shown as stock is needed.
- The backing fabric will be chosen at random by me from my wide range of cotton fabrics.
- These masks are completely handmade in my little studio in Sydney.
Wearing a face covering helps keep you and others safe. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spread from close contact with a person with the virus. Face coverings are helpful to stop droplets spreading when someone speaks, laughs, coughs, or sneezes, including someone who has coronavirus (COVID-19) and is contagious, but feels well.
- Pull the elastic straps out so the mask is fully open, place the elastic carefully over the ears and adjust the mask to ensure your mouth and nose are covered.
- If this mask is for a child, please assure you totally aware of your child when they are wearing it. It is not recommended to ever leave a child alone while wearing a mask.
- Wash your mask before first use and after every use.
- Ensure you are washing your masks at a temperature of at least 60 degrees.
- Line dry and ensure your mask is completely dry before wearing again.
- It is recommended that you place your worn masks in a bag (ziplock or reusable wet bag) if you need to change it before you get home.